Adviser Assistant - Private Wealth Management
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Koda Capital was founded by a group of highly experienced investment professionals who recognised the need to change things for the better. Since inception, Koda has earned a reputation for providing holistic, client-centric advice to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families. In 2016, Koda was awarded the AFR Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Award for Best Private Wealth manager, securing its position as Australia’s top advisory firm for independent, professional advice.
Based in Koda’s Brisbane office, you will be responsible for ensuring Koda maintains the highest levels of integrity in their dealings with clients. As an ambassador of Koda’s quality and integrity focused culture, you will provide exceptional service to clients and be the first point of contact for all face-to-face and phone-based client interactions. You will support the Advisers by managing client queries and needs, and liaising with third-party service providers such as accountants and lawyers.
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding of clients and their assets to Koda and its preferred partner service providers
- Attend client meetings to record file notes and required actions from meetings
- Act as a role model in supporting Koda’s risk management and compliance culture
- Develop and maintain any internal process documents and worksheets to streamline business processes and improve client management
- Maintain all client and other records in XPlan in a timely manner
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Wealth Management or related field
- Excellent attention to detail, time and priority management skills
- Fast learner with a “can do attitude”, highly organised and energetic
- Exceptional client service and problem solving skills
- Client focused, with exceptional written and spoken communication
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- Well presented and professional
- RG146 compliant or willing to obtain qualification
Koda’s culture sits at the core of its business, and is built on the pillars of Quality, Courage, and Integrity. This culture, along with the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets amongst the team, means Koda can provide clients with exceptional service, and, above all, peace of mind.
Koda Capital takes a markedly different approach that breaks new ground in the private wealth management sector. Koda chooses to be different because they believe individuals, families, non-profit and philanthropic investors deserve genuinely independent advice and the better outcomes that come with it.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.