Member Service Advisor- Industry Superannaution
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 4 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity to Work for an award winning Superannuation fund where you will be a valued member of the Member Service team. As part of this customer centric team you will be responsible for providing a high level of service to the funds members , employers and third party organisations.
About the role
You will be a first point of contact for Members, Employers and Third party advisors in relation to their Superannuation. This is a very customer centric role working for a fund that has the members best interest at the heart of everything they do .
- Be a point of contact for both new and existing members ensuring first call resolution where possible
- Provide Factual and General advice to members
- Educate members across Superannuation
- Ensuring a first class customer experience is available at all times
- Build strong working internal and external relationships
- Provide administration support to the member base
- Customer focused individual
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally RG146 or willing to study towards
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills.
An amazing opportunity to join a fund that have a great working environment and a positive culture.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.