Salary AUD80,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + SuperFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-25 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This Big 4 Bank is looking for several Remediation Consultants to help with the current activity in the market. This role exists to develop, embed, maintain and improve the assessment guidelines and processes to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and consistently and remediated (where required) in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and improve the assessment guidelines, methodology, processes and tools that facilitate the identification of inappropriate advice and adviser conduct
- Develop, maintain and improve the methodology and processes that are applied in the remediation of customers who have received inappropriate advice or service.
- Ensure that all assessment guidelines, methodology, processes and tools are understood and applied by all key stakeholders.
- Serve as an effective escalation function for the assessment team and ensure that all decisions are effectively documented, approved and disseminated to all relevant stakeholders
- Develop innovative ways to remediate specific issues while ensuring quality is maintained
- Minimum 5 years financial services industry experience, with sound knowledge of financial products. Previous roles or exposure to Advising, Para planning, Complaints, Compliance or Training experience desirable.
- Advanced Excel/Word skills
- Ability to review advice decisions based on file documentation and supporting information and form a determination of appropriate or inappropriate advice.
- Ability to unpack the critical factors that inform an appropriate or inappropriate outcome assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fantastic opportunity to can grow your career.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.