Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-16 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your technical skills as a Associate Adviser for a Boutique Practice, conveniently based in the Sydney CBD.
This bespoke financial planning firm is passionately committed to providing first-class service to their clients. With clients including high net worth families, successful business owners and high income earning executives, this boutique financial planning firm provides complex Estate and Inter generational Wealth Planning, Investment Advisory, Tax Planning and Retirement Planning. The Associate Adviser will play a key role working alongside the Principle Advisers and other Associate Advisers to ensure tailored and holistic advice is delivered to all clients.
- Proactively looking after client needs, meeting service standards
- Contacting clients within an agreed time frame for their annual reviews
- Attending to client enquiries.
- Preparation of advice documents (Statement of Advice [SOA] and Records of Advice [ROA])
- Implementation and follow-up of tasks from the client meetings or queries
- Assisting Financial Advisers in the new business process where required
- Proactively and willingly assist other team members
- Proactively look for and identify ways to improve the team’s productivity
- Ensuring all work and client communication is of high quality
- Ensuring technical and client knowledge is up to date and relevant.
- Previous Financial Planning industry experience minimum of 3 years
- Minimum qualification of RG146 / DFP, ideally pursuing ADFP or CFP
- Must also have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Financial planning software experience (XPLAN or COIN preferred) will be highly regarded
- Good technical financial planning knowledge
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.