Operations Analyst- Controls Reporting and Pricing
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 3 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this busy and varied role you will be an integral part of an established and collaborative team. This is a rare opportunity to join an organsation that values clients and focuses on providing first class solutions. You be part of the Operations Team with a particular focus across Controls Reporting and Pricing.
The successful candidate will become a part of the Operations team across Corporate Actions, Client Services, Settlements, Margin Lending and New Account functions.
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of client reporting and information
- Assisting in asset set up and maintenance and its timely pricing feed, ensuring accuracy of asset description on reports, contract note and have the correct tax treatment
- Execution of operational controls to ensure data accuracy in system
- Ensuring client queries are responded to within SLA
- Driving management project report to stakeholders and line manager
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Operations within financial services
- Operational risk control and reconciliation experience
- Degree qualified in Finance, Business or Commerce essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.