Financial Planning Assistant
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an opportunity for a keen Client services professional to join a highly successful Financial Planning practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Wealth Management organisation based in a prime spot of Melbourne's CBD.
This is a great opportunity where you will be supporting a number of Senior Financial Planners in their day to day activities and be responsible for coordinating activities and communication with a wealth of clients.
As the Financial Planning assistant, the primary focus of your role will to be to provide exceptional customer service and support both the Financial Planners and their book of clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare relevant documentation
- Assist with client and investment due diligence preparing of material for client presentations
- Assist in the preparation of ROA's
- Assist with client queries
- Manage client files
- One to one support for Financial Planners
- Ad-hoc Administration support
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Experience using XPLAN is an advantage
- Strong customer service experience
- high motivation to work within the Financial Planning industry
- Willingness to study towards RG146/ Diploma of Financial Planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work for an organisation that really values their staff. You will be working in a supportive environment, with a team that works collaboratively.
To discuss this role further please contact Alex Thompson at Robert Walters 03 8628 2169
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.