Operations Analyst- Controls Reporting and Pricing
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this busy and varied role you will be an integral part of an established and collaborative team. This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation that values clients and focuses on providing first class solutions. You be part of the Operations Team with a particular focus across Controls Reporting and Pricing.
The successful candidate will become a part of the Operations team across Corporate Actions, Client Services, Settlements, Margin Lending and New Account functions.
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of client reporting and information
- Assisting in asset set up and maintenance and its timely pricing feed, ensuring accuracy of asset description on reports, contract note and have the correct tax treatment
- Execution of operational controls to ensure data accuracy in system
- Ensuring client queries are responded to within SLA
- Driving management project report to stakeholders and line manager
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Operations within financial services
- Operational risk control and reconciliation experience
- Degree qualified in Finance, Business or Commerce essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.