Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-23 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An opportunity be part of a collaborative and high achieving Reconciliations team. As a reconciliation Associate you will be responsible for ensuring portfolio holdings, market values, liquidity and overdraft positions are accurate whilst resolving any exceptions in an efficient manner, and reporting positions to Investments on a daily basis.
This is an exciting opportunity and you will be an integral part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures portfolio holdings, liquidity positions and market values are accurate. Investigates and resolves exceptions.
2. Ensures potential and actual overdraft positions are rectified immediately and escalated to management.
3. Administers daily reporting including: portfolio valuations, cash forecasts, reporting to separate accounts (timing as per the mandate), and other customised reporting as per the mandate.
4. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Team player who is proactive and motivated.
• Proven ability to analyse independently.
• Strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients, including solid verbal communication skills to interact with portfolio managers, traders and internal clients.
• Strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Excel and Access.
• 1-2 years of relevant business experience in the middle or back office preferred, though recent finance graduates will also be considered.
• Knowledge of Corporate Actions would be an advantage.
• Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
In addition to a great working environment and the the opportunity to work for a large Global and market leader you will be offered and supported in carving out a clear long term career path.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.