Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-24 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
In this busy and varied role, your key focus will initially be to provide technical and occasion administrative support to the Financial Planning division, while managing and writing the advice documents The key focus of the role of an Associate Advisor is to provide high quality SOA's, develop technical expertise, grow capability and build foundations for strong client relationships.
The organisation is an Australian owned investment and trustee group, offering a broad range of investment, superannuation and retirement income products.
The successful Associate Adviser would have a passion for ensuring clients needs are met and serviced to the highest quality, with the potential to identify future customer requirements.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service, financial service or similar style role.
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic to assist a high performing team, while being motivated to work towards the next step in your career.
- Strong advisory and rapport-building skills
- experience in the preparation of investment reports, performance spreadsheets, and presentations for client meetings, pitches and portfolio reviews.
- Tertiary Qualification, preferably within a finance or relevant discipline
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 minimum)
- Previous paraplanning experience will be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Financial Service products and services
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn market related systems.
This is a rare opportunity to commence as an Associate Adviser, where you will be supporting and learning from a high performing team of Financial Advisers, while developing and receiving training from Industry Leaders. You will be given exposure to a diverse portfolios and will have the opportunity to progress organically to the next natural step in your career.
By way of short summary, the practice offers;
- Structured career and educational development (including CFP)
- Agile working environment & promotion of work/life balance
- Competitive Remuneration package + perks
- Sociable Office Culture
- Convenient Location
If you are currently already working in Financial Services, are career focused and looking for the opportunity to progress please contact Alex Thompson to find out more about this rare opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.