Client Relationship Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-04-21 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You will be responsible for building and growing the profile of Corporate Super within the broader Corporate Super Industry so that its reputation grows and prospers by undertaking the following key initiatives within their New Business and Existing Business structure.
- Work across multiple distribution channels extracting the maximum number of “new plan” sale opportunities possible and converting each opportunity to a sale
- Create and develop trusted client/adviser relationships and manage, maintain and enhance these by continually dealing professionally with the clients/advisers and consistently delivering on the clients needs
- To grow the existing Corporate Super book by maximising inflows from both consolidations and contributions
- To consistently achieve/exceed your allocated monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual, contribution and consolidation targets
- Ensure targets for client retention are met or exceeded
- Continually develop and enhance your Sales & RM skills plus competitor product knowledge so that these skills and knowledge are judged as “state of the art” by the industry
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date
- Ability to create, develop and maintain deep and lasting client/adviser relationships.
- Exceptional influencing skills – both Sales and RM
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously by adopting exceptional Project Management and Prioritisation skills/techniques
- Exceptional organisational skills covering planning, documentation and implementation
- Ability to consistently achieve targets
- 2/3 years experience as a Corporate Super BDM or Relationship Manager
- Excellent technical understanding of corporate Superannuation
- Excellent understanding of adviser needs, the financial planning industry and the MLC/NAB group positioning
- A broad understanding of how competitors are positioned in the corporate super marketplace
- Ability to operate on multiple levels – strategic view as well as good operational management and attention to detail
- Ability to influence across all levels to facilitate and implement initiatives.
- Industry and sales distribution experience essential
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.