Client Service Officer
Salary Attractive hourly rate
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 4 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-04 financial-services Toorak Victoria Toorak AU 3141 AUD 30 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an opportunity for an experienced client services professional to join a boutique wealth management organisation.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading boutique financial planning organisation based in Toorak.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be supporting a financial advisor and be responsible for coordinating activities and communication with a wealth of clients.
As the Client Services Officer, the primary focus of your role will to be to provide exceptional customer service and administraion support to clients and Financial Planners.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare relevant documentation
- Assist with client and investment due diligence preparing of material for client presentations
- Assist in the preparation of SOA's
- Assist with client queries
- Manage client files
- One to one support for the Financial Advisor
- Ad-hoc Administration support
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Strong knowledge of insurance
- Customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company and work for an organisation that really values their staff. You will be working in a supportive environment, with a team that works collaboratively. An attractive salary package and a comprehensive training come as standard.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.