Paraplanner / Client Services Officer
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD73,000 per annum + super
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This Successful Financial Planning Firm is seeking an enthusiastic Paraplanner / Client Services Officer to join their business. The opportunity is a combination of roles encompassing; traditional Client Services duties and paraplanning with the opportunity to grow and develop into the role over time. You are ideally a degree qualified individual who has been in a Client Services role for at least 3 years and would like to progress into paraplanning.
- Developing SoA’s in accordance with notes and briefings provided by Advisors
- Completing SoA’s to the required regulatory compliance and corporate standards using standard document templates
- Preparing and collating SoA presentation materials for Advisors prior to client meetings.
- Researching products in various areas, including superannuation, investment, risk management and retirement income stream;
- Maintaining and Developing the XPlan interface;
- Preparing client review documentation;
- Preparing insurance quotes for clients; and
- Maintaining accurate client records in XPlan.
- Preparation of implementation documents;
- Contacting superannuation funds, insurance companies and Centrelink for specific client information;
- Processing online transactions;
- Printing and preparing review reports for the Adviser Team; and
- Completing / compiling investment applications and redemption's.
What you will receive:
- Excellent remuneration package
- A practice with a highly supportive and encouraging Principal and Practice Manager;
- A highly structured professional environment with strong compliance measures, policies, standard operating procedures
- A learning environment where professional development and personal growth are actively and practically supported with:
- An ethical practice where clients needs are paramount and clients are not pushed into inappropriate strategies;
- A fun place to work with a professional but relaxed atmosphere and some excellent staff and client functions to enjoy.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.