Financial Planning Support Manager
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Situated in the CBD, this well respected long standing business has the opportunity for a Financial Planning Support Manager to join their business to both lead and mentor their Financial Planning Support Team. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning you will have 3 direct reports. This is a hands on role where you will be able to use your expertise in all areas of the business to influence process improvement and compliance across administration and paraplanning.
• Leading, coaching and developing the Financial Planning team
• Effectively empower the team to achieve the desired business outcomes
• Recognise any problems and develop strategies to address requirements in a timely manner
• Managing workplace issues (i.e. performance, grievances, restructures and workforce change, etc)
• Ensure effective and efficient processes are in place across all parts of the practice, ensuring consistency with the broader Advice business.
• Oversee the para planning workflow and coordination;
• Assisting the Head of Financial Planning with the day to day running of the department and support where needed with people management needs;
• 5+ years experience in direct management of Financial Planning staff
• Excellent knowledge of Xplan
• CFP, DFP with ADFP or tertiary equivalent would be required
• Have an understanding and experience of managing compliance issues for a financial planning practice
• Ability to drive and motivate a team
• A strong understanding of relevant regulations and legislation
What you will Receive:
• A supportive and professional environment
• 10.5% Superannuation
• Additional employee contribution matched up to 3%
• Income protection, TPD and Death Insurance
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.