Practice Manager - Financial Planning
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As a practice manager, you would be responsible for support and management of a team of client service managers, review advisers and financial advisers to deliver quality financial planning advice and services.
The Duties of the role include:
- Planning, coordinating and review of procedures and systems.
- End to end management of the administrative client support function.
- Recruiting, training and allocating responsibilities for staff.
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to maximise efficiency and monitoring work flow in their division.
- Process improvements and the ability to continuously improve compliance and customer service standards.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards, ensuring adherence to compliance and client service standards
- Driving new practice growth
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor the costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidates would have:
- Completed a degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively plan plan and organise, showing initiative, excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and project standards with the ability to draft formal correspondence, as well as build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated people management experience.
- Strong degree of problem solving skills in addition to the provision of sound judgement when decision making is required.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.