Xplan Assistant - (Finance Graduate, Entry level)
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-06-29 financial-services Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We have an opportunity available for a highly motivated individual to join the team in a full time position. This role will offer you the opportunity to leverage on your existing Finance related Degree. In this position you will assist Financial Advisers with financial planning software and compliance. The journey will include extensive training, along with further study supported by the business and a structured training plan. You will be mentored by the Senior Leader and other key senior people with the opportunity to transition into other positions within the business in the future. This is a new position that has been created due to their significant growth and it will suit a recent finance graduate with a strong desire to work in the financial Planning industry.
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement
- Assisting Advisers and Clients with complex queries related to product such as Super, Death and Insurance
- Providing training and consultation to clients
- Providing prompt research and updates to clients
- Answering a high volume of inbound phone calls and emails as you will be the first point of contact for all help-desk enquiries.
- Explaining system process to end users to maximise their usage of the financial planning software
- Degree qualification in a finance related discipline (this is non-negotiable)
- Knowledge of Xplan desirable but not essential
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills – able to clearly explain complex concepts
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Capability to make calls to key stakeholders without hesitation
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- The successful candidate must be prepared to excel in completing their Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Excellent graduate remuneration
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to undertake additional studies
- Excellent work culture
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.