Relationship Manager - Global Asset Management Firm
Salary attractive total package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join this top performing Distribution team within a leading Global Asset management Firm. As part of the Distributions team you will be the primary point of contact for an existing portfolio of Institutional Mid market clients, responsible for creating the segment strategy, analysing client insights and trends and completing related reporting.
You will be a key point of contact for the client across the whole organisation and will fully need to understand their profile and business priorities along with having a strong focus on adding value. Equally important is the ability to work closely with the sales team, to identify and develop capacity via efficiency initiatives with the client , helping their business grow.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with existing clients, supporting strategy planning for a book of business.
- Proactively manage clients through the provision of excellent customer service
Be a client advocate within Operations
- Implementation of appropriate metrics that monitor performance against target and holds the internal teams accountable for achieving them and facilitate the creation of solutions.
- Evaluate Client needs during consultations , using strong relationship management skills and knowledge of how to develop methods for clients to achieve financial goals.
- Keep abreast of Regulatory and Industry changes and how these may impact our clients
- Gain and us technical knowledge of in house funds and products to identify opportunities and strengthen client relationship.
Key Skills and Experiences Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same or similar position
- Strong relationship building and maintenance skills
- Strong commercial acumen and motivation to exceed client expectations
- Established industry networks, notably within Institutional mid markets
- Degree Qualified in a related field
This unique position gives you the opportunity to join a leading Global Asset Management firm located in Melbourne CBD. This is an autonomous role where you can utilize your experience and expertise while working part of a renowned team culture with great company incentives.
If you are interesting in finding out about this role and would like to discuss further lease contact Alex Thompson at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2169 or click on the apply now button below.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.