Servicing Financial Adviser
Salary Super + Comission
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this busy and varied role, your key focus will initially be to provide client reviews, while servicing and managing a book of existing clients with on-going service agreements.
The successful Associate Adviser would have a passion for ensuring clients needs are met and serviced to the highest quality, with the potential to identify future customer requirements.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service, financial service or similar style role.
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic to assist a high performing team of financial Advisers as as an Associate Adviser, while being motivated to work towards the next step in your career.
- experience in the preparation of investment reports, performance spreadsheets, and presentations for client meetings, pitches and portfolio reviews.
- Tertiary Qualification, preferably within a finance or relevant discipline
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 minimum)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Financial Service products and services
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn market related systems.
This is a rare opportunity to commence as an Associate Adviser, where you will be supporting and learning from a high performing team of Financial Advisers, while developing and receiving training from Industry Leaders. You will be given exposure to a diverse portfolios and will have the opportunity to progress organically to the next natural step in your career.
If you are currently already working in Financial Services, are career focused and looking for the opportunity to progress please contact Alex Thompson.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.