Consultant Shay Stanton
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 financial-services Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity exists in Adelaide to join a growing Para planning department. They are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Para planner to work closely with the advisers to develop tailored financial plans. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilise your technical and complex financial strategic skills, be involved in client meetings and the formulation of advice.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work - e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement
- Assist Financial Planners to develop relevant strategies
- Participate in member interviews with Financial Planners and answer member enquires where possible
- Support Financial Planners in daily administrative activities
- X-PLAN sound knowledge
• Tertiary qualifications if Finance and Financial Planning
• Previous Para Planning experience
• Excellent written communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong customer focus
• Preparing compliant, high quality, complex Statements of Advice and Strategy Papers and other advice documents on behalf of financial planners,
• Understanding of areas such as: Risk/Insurance, Buy/Sell, Accumulation Strategies, TTR, SMSF, Estate planning/Inter-generational Wealth transfer, Tax, Direct equities, Property acquisition, Risk profile, Super Strategies, Salary sacrifice, Retirement planning, Pension Strategies, Centrelink, cashflow modelling, investment modelling, product comparisons, super switching and product research.
This is a professional and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Shay Stanton on +61 8 82163554 for a confidential discussion.