Head of Sales- Wealth
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading International Bank is looking for an experienced Head of Sales to lead and develop a team of 6 Business Development Managers. This role is critical to the successful delivery of customer outcomes and you will be responsible driving growth from your Broker network. The role encompasses development of their team, execution of continuous improvement initiatives, and management of various internal and external business partners.
- Build and develop effective & valued relationships with key stakeholders/business
- Managing the transition in to the new engagement from the mobilisation team, as well as delivering the objectives and business case for the clients
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- To effectively manage a team of six Business Develop Managers in the Wealth space
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading and developing high performance sales teams
- Experience within financial services and a solid understanding of operations and wealth management
- Strong background in Business Development
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
- Have stronger network within the Wealth industry, including brokers
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to further your career in the industry as part of an organisation that is well established and is highly regarded in the space.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.