Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + + Bonus
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2019-12-15 financial-services Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Adviser Assistant plays an important part in ensuring the efficient and smooth day to day running of the dealing desk. The position allows for exposure to the stockbroking industry where you will learn the fundamentals of financial markets
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Wealth Management organisation based in Melbourne's CBD.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be supporting a Senior Adviser and be responsible for coordinating activities and communication with a wealth of clients.
As the Adviser Assistant, the primary focus of your role will to be to provide exceptional customer service and support to Advisers and clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Find and collate latest research and information on companies and managed funds (domestic and international)
- Taking and placing orders and managing bulk trades
- Prepare daily Cash Management Trust (CMT) redemptions and lodgements of term deposits
- Assist with client and investment due diligence preparing of material for client presentations
- Assist with client queries
- Manage client files
- One to one support for Business Development Manager
- Administration support
- Management of upcoming corporate actions to ensure they can be taken up in a timely manner
- Liasing with internal administration departments for various processes (equity operations, PARS, CMT)
- Previous experience within a similar role
- 2 years minimum work experience within Financial Services
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to deliver on a high volume & administrative workload within the set deadlines
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work for an organisation that really values their staff. You will be working in a supportive environment, with a team that works collaboratively.An attractive salary package and a comprehensive training come as standard.
To discuss this role further please contact Alex Thompson at Robert Walters 03 8628 2169
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.