Quant Trader - Proprietary Trading Firm
Consultant Jet Sim
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-19 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role will suit a bright and ambitious individual with a proven background in mathematics/ data science with proven IT skills in Python programming as well as an interest in the Cryptocurrency space.
- Manage and maintain digital asset portfolio positions, following the Crypto markets to generate trading ideas/ strategies
- Access markets from a quantitative perspective and implementing automated trading strategies
- Adapt and grow with the ever changing nature of the Cryptocurrency markets
- Improve existing trade execution and general strategy performance
- Bachelors, Masters of PhD degree in a technical field
- Strong understanding of trading methodology and strategy
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Excellent mathematical and quantitative analysis skills
- A self stater and problem solver with a hunger to learn and succeed
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing office in Sydney CBD and to work alongside top talent in the HFT/ prop trading space. The company offers a flexible working culture, team based environment, plenty of learning opportunities as well as competitive bonuses.
To apply please click apply or call Jet Sim on 02 8289 3204 for a confidential discussion.