AML Team Leader
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 30 August 2016
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an AML Team Leader to lead an AML/CTF Sanctions team processing and mitigating risks and issues.
This hands-on position will sit directly in the business and be actively involved with defining managing and maintaining a solid AML framework. Our client is looking for a dynamic, subject-matter expert with 3 yrs experience in AML compliance and knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines, with experience leading a team.
- Ensuring that the AML risks are being effectively identified and put in mitigating steps
- Recommending and implementing effective management mechanisms for AML risks within the business
- Exercise judgement in making decisions and articulate solutions to ongoing AML issues
- Identification of the business requirements and business impact of exiting and new regulations
- Ensuring that any AML projects are implemented in the business successfully
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement, including senior management and the central compliance function
The successful candidate will posses:
- 3 years experience in AML within financial services
- An understanding of wealth management products (superannuation / insurance)
- A strong understanding of AML principles and guidelines
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside of the box
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.