Senior Risk Analyst - Global F.S. Company
Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 6 September 2016
Global Financial Services Company is seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to join the ERM function to maintain and enhance the group wide risk frameworks and policies.
The Senior Risk Analyst role will be responsible in assisting in the management of the risk frameworks, as well as reporting on the discipline of Operational Risk to report to Board, ExCo’s and external regulators.
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and this role will ensure that all operational risks are suitably identified and mitigated as the business expands.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to risk policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all Operational Risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk policies
- Responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (4+) years of experience in an operational risk or internal audit role within a financial services firm
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.