Governance Risk Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD160000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 6 September 2016
Leading asset management firm is looking for a Governance Risk Manager to manage the risk framework, test controls and prepare board papers.
Governance Risk Manager - Asset Management - $120k - $140k + Super - Sydney
A leading asset management company is looking for a Governance Risk Manager to maintain the due diligence framework and test the key controls and business continuity plan. The role will also include preparing papers/agendas for governance committees.
- Maintain risk & due diligence framework
- Reporting to Risk and Compliance Committee
- Test key controls
- Conduct Control Self Assessments
- Support the Risk and Compliance Committee
- Prepare papers and agendas for board meetings
- Work with the legal team to update any legal documents
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 4 years + relevant experience in financial services
- Experience of working in the asset management industry, preferably with a custodian
- Proven track record of working in a team environment
- Degree qualification in business, law or finance related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Berry on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.