Financial Institutions Credit - NBFI's
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rob Hockedy
Date posted 23 September 2016
Leading domestic bank is seeking an experienced risk professional to focus on a portfolio of Financial Institution clients.
- Complete for clients within your portfolio, reviews and new requests within agreed timeframes.
- Contribute to the development of and implementation of the Financial Institutions risk appetite, strategies and sector credit standards.
- Understand and manage the impact that economic, regulatory and competitive change will have on the clients in your portfolio and the broader FI portfolio.
- University degree qualification in an financial related discipline
- 3 years Credit Analysis experience
- Insurance or funds sectors is desirable, although other strong institutional credit experience will be considered
- Good understanding of derivative products including related financial markets documentation
- An understanding of structuring loan facilities including covenants and security
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with clients
To apply please click apply or call Robert Hockedy on +61 2 8289 3167 for a confidential discussion.