Senior/ Technology Operational Risk Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 October 2016
Leading Investment Bank has a requirement for a Senior/ Technology Operational Risk Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience. Working as a crucial member of a large technology line 1 risk team, you will be responsible for providing an independent assessment and identification of risks affecting the business.
Line 1 technology risk accomplishes this through audits, investigations, review & advisory services and regular communication with Management.
Key Challenges will be:
- Keep up-to-date on new developments (both internal and external) impacting the business and its operations to ensure that new risks are identified.
- Complete all planned reviews in accordance with the Risk Plan within the budgeted timeframe while maintaining the scope and standard of work.
- Follow up with management to ensure that technology risk issues raised are addressed within the timeframe agreed.
- Put forward value added recommendations to management to address risks / issues identified.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- Minimum +5 years post qualified internal or external technology auditing/risk experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Understanding of risks and controls applicable to various financial services sectors.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem Solving, methodical and detailed
- Strong personal integrity and an understanding of what is reasonable and prudent business practice
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationship with co-workers, staff
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.