Second Line Risk Manager - Portfolio Analytics (Mandarin)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rob Hockedy
Date posted 17 October 2016
Leading Global Bank is seeking a Mandarin speaking Second Line Portfolio Analyst to provide credit portfolio management and credit risk assessment
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data on a regular basis, and provide credit portfolio report to management.
- Prepare regular credit management reports for the branch and head office on a timely basis, such as credit portfolio analysis report, general provision report, loan classification report, and country risk report etc.
- Assist to monitor and verify the accuracy of data base in in-house credit system.
- Credit Policy Review and Update.
- Provide credit evaluation report for internal credit rating and credit ceiling proposals, individual transaction applications mainly focus on SBLC backed low risk facilities and trade finance lending etc.
- Analyse portfolio for trends and warning signs and assist in enhancing models/stress testing scenarios.
- Regular and specific reports in relation to credit risk management to APRA, Head Office and the management.
- 2-3 years+ second line Credit Risk Management experience including previous experience with credit portfolio analysis and credit assessment.
- Suitable experience in local bank or financial institution, including foreign branches located in Australian market.
- Tertiary qualifications majoring in an appropriate commercial discipline.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Banking standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements (eg. APRA).
- Professional qualification such as CA/CPA, CIA, CFA, FRM etc is highly desirable
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Hockedy on +61 2 8289 3167 for a confidential discussion.