Risk Manager, Insurance
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading insurance company is seeking an experienced Risk Manager across the 2nd line to challenge the insurance risk profile and processes.
The Risk Manager works across the second line of defence within the insurance company to challenge the insurance risk profile and processes. This role works across underwriting, pricing, reserving, business planning and reinsurance.
- Review on insurance risk, including underwriting, reinsurance and other risks.
- Challenge the insurance risk profile and drive the embedding of insurance risk processes and tools across the group.
- Provide oversight across the 2nd line and challenge internal processes
- Build strong stakeholder relationships across the business
- Apply industry best practice across insurance risk
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry across underwriting, reinsurance and claims
- 6+ years experience across general insurance and operational insurance risk, especially in the 1st Line
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge the business
- Insurance, and risk management qualifications are desireable
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.