Assurance Manager/ Consultant - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD600 - AUD800 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 15 November 2016
The Assurance Manager/ Consultant role will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Transformation Risk Project, as well as the reviewing, design and implementation of controls across the business.
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and this role will ensure that all line 1/2 operational risks are suitably identified and mitigated within the parameters of the project and lateral business units.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to risk policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all line 1 Operational Risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk policies
- Responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (6+) years of experience in an operational risk or internal audit role within a financial services firm
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.