Assurance Manager - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 30 November 2016
The Assurance Manager will be responsible for assisting in the management of the line 1 risk, Superannuation and Investments division, as well as the reviewing, design and implementation of controls across the business various business units.
The Assurance Manager role will ensure that all line 1/2 operational risks are suitably identified and mitigated within the parameters of the superannuation pensions and investments business units.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to risk policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all line 1 Operational Risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk policies
- Responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (5+) years of experience in an operational risk or internal audit role within a financial services firm
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function
- Experience with Superannuation Pensions and Investments
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.