Senior Consultant - Risk
Salary AUD70000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 1 February 2017
This professional services firm is one of the World's most recognisable brand names and excels in everything they do. They have developed a strong networking of existing clients and are continuing to grow this through high levels of services and innovative product offerings.
Integral to the company's growth strategy is their risk team who are responsible for ensuring that all of the engagements undertaken represent an acceptable level of risk.
In this role you would be working across three separate business units and would be seen as the trusted advisor by each of the Directors of the business units. You will be working as part of a high performing team and will be expected to collaborate and pool resources to achieve the desired level of performance.
In this role you will:
- Consult with the business nationally to ensure that the risk management issues are identified at an early stage
- Ensure that existing policies are followed
- Develop and enhance existing risk management policies tools and templates
- Providing ongoing support and training to business units
- Perform analytical reviews to ensure that risk minimisation procedures have been followed
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Bachelors degree in either accountancy or law
- Proven experience in a similar role - this does have to come from risk, but can be from assurance, compliance, or audit
- Candidates with a Big 4 or banking background are strongly encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
This business is famed for its ability to develop the careers of its staff, its social nature and the rewarding work undertaken. If you are looking to progress your career then this could be the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Richard Townsend on 02 8289 3182 for a confidential discussion