Senior Risk Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 10 February 2017
Our client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Risk Management professional to join their Risk team. The company has significant growth plans in the market; domestically and internationally, and require a dedicated ERM, Senior Risk Analyst to help manage the risk frameworks across the business, which includes exposure to incident, development and operationla risk.
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and this role will ensure that all enterprise risk management and operational risks are suitably identified and mitigated as the business expands. The role requires enterprise risk management and controls experience alonsidge incident, development and operational risk management.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to risk policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all Operational Risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk policies
- Responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (3+) years of experience in an operational risk or internal audit role within a financial services firm.
- +2 years experience in Enterprise Risk Management and a trading background.
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.