Senior Analyst, Credit and Quantitative Risk
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 10 February 2017
A leading domestic bank is seeking a Senior Analyst with experience in credit risk reporting and SAS programming to support their institutional bank.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Credit Risk Reporting and supports the development of analysis and risk reporting across the institutional bank, where analysis is presented to senior stakeholders.
- Design, build and maintain credit risk reports
- Analyse and report portfolio KPI's to business partners ensuring information is accurate
- Analysis of credit risk data against past and expected trends to sufficiently explain key portfolio variance/performance drivers
- Portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting including commentary
- Prepare/provide input into board and financial reports
- 3-5 years relevant analytics experience
- A minimum of 1 years experience in credit risk analytics
- Programming skills in SAS & SQL
- Tertiary qualification in a Quantitative area i.e. mathematics, statistics, etc
- Advanced Cognos skills including Powerplay reports
- Advanced excel skills (incorporating macros and VBA)
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.