Line 1 Risk Senior Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 14 February 2017
I am recruiting for a Line 1 Risk Manager in a leading domestic bank in a new team to support and implement risk management across the business.
This leading domestic bank has strengthened the three lines of defence and is currently building the Line 1 Risk team to work within the Business Banking division to drive a strong risk and controls culture across the business.
- Undertake and verify incidents and manage sensitive issues that have arisen in the business
- Develop and monitor the remedial activity to ensure risks are managed efficiently
- Support the implementation of risk and compliance obligations in the 1st Line of Defence
- Promote and drive a strong risk culture across the business area to raise awareness and embody commercial and client needs
- A minimum of two years experience with either Business or Private Banking products
- A minimum of 2-3 years in an operational risk or advisory perspective
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with senior leadership teams, and influencing strategic thinking
- Relevant industry qualifications (risk, compliance or business-related)
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.