Senior Manager - Credit Risk - Asset Management
Salary AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 16 February 2017
The Senior Manager, Credit Risk role will be responsible for managing the troubled asset management portfolio, as well as reporting on the discipline of Risk Management to report to Board, ExCo’s and external regulators.
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and this role will ensure that all asset management, credit risks are suitably identified and mitigated as the business expands.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to asset management, credit risk policies
- Assist in the development and structure of all troubled asset management, credit risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the asset management credit risk policies
- Responding to credit risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (6+) years of experience in a risk management/ credit risk role within a financial services firm
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function around asset management
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification or accounting
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Credit Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.