Project Risk Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 8 March 2017
I am recruiting for a Project Risk Manager to undertake risk transformation across a wide range of projects.
The Manager will be delivering operational risk assurance to significant change and transformation projects across the business. This will include oversight of programs and delivering reports through to the key risk committee's and board committee's.
- Independent challenge, monitoring and support of programs to enhance risk and regulatory compliance maturity
- Ensure portfolios and programs within assurance scope have implemented effective risk management and report risks through to business
- Leading deep dives into incidents and near misses, providing specialist advice and guidance from these reviews
- Monitor and fully document the key risk and control information being input into the business
- Assist in the development and structure of all Operational Risk reports, both internal and external
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk policies
- Responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
- A Delivery focused individual who takes responsibility for assurance work visible to Board level
- 3+ years project/program audt or program/project risk review experience
- Significant (3+) years of experience in an operational risk or internal audit role within a financial services firm
- Project or program delivery experience
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.