Conduct Risk, Business Analyst - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD170000 - AUD190000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 March 2017
The Conduct Risk, Business Analyst will fill a vital position within the growing Conduct Risk project team, offering support to the existing risk and compliance teams .
The client has strong growth plans in the Australian and international market, and the Conduct Risk, Business Analyst role will ensure that all compliance frameworks and operational risks are suitably identified and maintained as the project develops.
Duties will involve:
- Partnering, advising and challenging the business in relation to compliance policies and conduct risk.
- Assist in the development and structure of all compliance frameworks, both internal and external
- Providing support from a business analyst perspective and being an SME in the team.
- Making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of the risk/compliance policies relating to conduct risk.
- Responding to compliance related questions/queries and providing advice on key risk matters
- Responsibility of ad hoc compliance reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Risk and Compliance Committees
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Significant (+6) years of experience in a business analyst position
- Significant (6+) years of experience in a compliance role within a financial services firm around investment banking and related products.
- Front office experience as well as a strong Markets background (FX, IR, Commodities ideally)
- Significant experience in a reporting and policy driven function, as well as experience working in conduct risk
- Educated to a degree level within a finance, economic or numeric discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or risk management qualification
- Detailed understanding of internal and external Operational Risk reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.