Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Thomas Ryan
Date posted 23 March 2017
A major investment bank is seeking a Risk Analyst to work within the Corporate Asset Risk team to build and develop reports and provide data analysis. The role requires prior experience in a risk function combined with strong experience in Excel and SQL.
As part of a risk team of a large corporate and asset finance function within a major investment bank, the Risk Analyst will be undertaking a variety of different tasks including portfolio analysis, originations reporting, and risk appetite reporting. The role requires prior experience in a risk and analytics role and the capacity to work in a quick yet collegial environment.
- Development and management of reporting suite
- Providing data analysis to support policy initiatives
- Providing analytical support to Risk, Fraud and Credit Assurance teams
- Supporting automated credit decisioning initiatives
- A tertiary degree in finance, actuarial or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and analysis
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as an active team member
- Preferred knowledge of lending and corporate and asset finance
To apply please click apply or call Thomas Ryan on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.