Director - Risk Management
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement a Risk Management Framework that supports the organisation to achieve its objectives.
- Lead, direct and manage all aspects of the risk management function of the organisation including the development and implementation of a Risk Management Framework.
- Design and implementation of effective enterprise-wide approaches to Business Continuity Management, Critical Incident / Emergency Management and legal compliance.
- Lead, direct and manage the design and implementation of highly proactive support, education and training approaches that build staff awareness of risk management, business continuity management, legal compliance and critical incident/emergency management
- Lead the development of an evidence-based Internal Audit Program for the approval of Corporate Governance, Audit and Risk Committee.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Risk Management related areas including strategic and operational risk, incident management, internal/ audit and risk financing.
- Strong understanding of current practices and arrangements associated with Corporate Governance developments in the private and public sectors
- Proven ability in establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with internal and external stakeholders; strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.