Assurance Risk Manager
Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 25 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Risk Assurance Manager will help deliver a consistent view to management and the CRO on whether 1LoD and 2LoD assurance activity is positioned to help deliver on purpose/objective.
- Design, execute and deliver individual assurance processes consistent with the annual risk assurance plan of work.
- Review and challenge established assurance activities within the business operations to confirm design and operating effectiveness as well as efficient use of resource.
- Maintain and share an understanding of ‘good practice’ and its relevance to external regulators, internal frameworks, industry and emerging schools of thought.
- Promote an appropriate culture (internally and externally) that enables effective delivery of risk management practices.
- 5+ years financial services industry experience, with banking exposure.
- Extensive risk management/audit experience from Big 4 or large complex institution
- Extensive business risk assurance and monitoring experience
- Demonstrable experience formulating & delivering Operational Risk assurance
- Exposure to offshore regimes & international developments in financial services
- Relevant industry and other professional qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.