Salary AUD220 - AUD230 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our Client is looking for an experienced AML Analysts to assist in addressing a back log of alerts as part of their transaction monitoring framework.
- Analyse and disambiguate Sanction and Watch-list alerts.
- Call clients where necessary to obtain additional information.
- Monitor local transaction monitoring alerts.
- Undertake enhanced Due Diligence reviews.
- Receive and review escalated ETS alerts (System and Manual Alerts)
- Maintain accurate data to RTM (Real Time Management)
- Respond to Complex Enquiries (International Payments and Operations) emails
- Conduct due diligence on transactions in line with sanctions regimes
- Contact Business Units, Relationship Managers and/or Customers to obtain information required to
- complete the due diligence assessment
- Act as a reference point for the customer and explain why our client is required to comply with
- Respond to questions from various Business Units in relations to ETS operational matters
- Critical/Analytical thinking.
- Well developed written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read and interpret information and apply relevant controls, Sanctions Register.
- Cultural awareness.
- Capacity to adapt to change within the team.
- Understanding and applying the principles of risk management.
- 1 – 2 yrs experience in an Operational team
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight time frames to adhere to Service Level Agreements/Cut Off times.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.