IT Risk & Compliance Manager - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD550 - AUD650 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The IT Risk & Compliance Manager role provides Program and strategic view of risk for the Connected Channels Program.
As program risk & compliance professional your role is to provide thought leadership and challenge to the management of risk & compliance. Lead the execution of the Project and Operational Risk Management engagement with 2nd Line Risk and Compliance, as well as internal auditors.
- Is the Technology risk lead within the Program, providing a central point of communication between risk & compliance Teams and the Program;
- Is accountable for risk & compliance deliverables including development of Program Impact Assessment and Risk and Compliance Matrix.
- Ensures commercial outcomes are appropriately risk managed;
- Provides the Program with pragmatic, outcome-focused risk & compliance advice and insights that influence decisions, optimise risk/ reward and assist it to achieve its objectives;
- Supports the program to identify and manage its risks and reinforce ownership of risks and control design. Monitors effectiveness of risk practices, highlights gaps and corrects as required;
- Reviews key activities / processes, identifies or facilitates the identification of risks and issues and recommends mitigation or controls;
- Monitors the risks associated with integration into the broader banking environment, including business processes, operating model, infrastructure, application and security layer;
- Provides oversight and risk challenge for CCC, Digital and, the architecture and implementation of the projects;
- Ensure risks, controls and mitigation strategies are identified and documented in a timely manner;
- Applies cross-Group and external / industry perspective to provide insights;
- Provides an independent assessment of key execution changes;
- Assists program leadership to drive a strong, embedded risk culture that helps achieve the program objectives, built into day-to-day activities;
- Participates collaboratively in cross-Group / Program risk
- Experience of large, complex programs with multiple vendors and solutions;
- Demonstrable experience as a risk & compliance professional with a focus on Operational and Change related risk;
- Demonstrable experience of Agile program delivery;
- Credibility and experience in influencing business and executive management, strategic thinking and prioritisation;
- Knowledge of Chatbot & AI environments (desirable);
- Relevant industry and other professional and business qualifications (desirable).
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.