Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk Management Advice
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 5 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting into the Head of ERM Advice, the Senior Manager will assist in embedding the complete and consistent application of the bank’s ERM framework across the Advice division. The role requires close liaison with key stakeholders, working closely with senior business representatives and act as an effective 2nd line of defence in managing risks to the business.
- Embed the complete and consistent application of the ERM framework across the Advice division
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders, working closely with the business and act as an effective second line of defence in managing risks to the business
- Using risk analytics and insights to report on emerging risk and impact on line 1 teams
- 7+ years experience in financial services and within risk management
- Proven ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging in a business area
- Strong understanding of financial services risk and key regulations
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to effectively negotiate and influence
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.