Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join the Banking and Finance division which includes; compliance, risk, audit, accounting and operations. The position will be based in the Sydney CBD office.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Industry experience in recruitment and/or financial services would be desirable
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.