Senior BA - OTC/MiFID II
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our Client has a need for an experienced Senior BA with a significant amount of regulatory related and reporting experience to join their existing team to help drive change in the business.
- A hands on Business Analyst role working with Front Office Risk, Assurance, Legal and Sales and Trading leadership, offering OTC/MiFID II SME business analysis.
- The role requires a deep understanding current regulatory requirements to elicit policy requirements and relating regulatory obligations that have been placed on the banks.
- Working collaboratively with senior leadership and through the facilitation of regular working groups, seek feedback on new policy and reworks to ultimately achieve policy signoff.
- Identifying requirements and working with the rest of the team to provide a solution.
- Input into the procedure and control design and build is also integral to the role and the CR Program of work.
- Keep abreast of new regulation to advise leadership around updates to existing policy and new policy.
- The key goal is to contribute to an improved regulatory culture across the Institutional business.
- Consult and problem solve to understand the teams, systems and processes impacted
- +5 years Business Analyst experience, as well as +4 years compliance regulatory experience.
- Experience working on regulatory change programs of work – such as OTC, Dodd Frank, EMIR or MIFID II
- Document business requirements
- Document current and proposed processes
- Perform problem solving to understand the teams, systems and processes impacted by the obligation
- Document business requirements for solution implementation
- Deliver Obligation and Regulations Analysis
- Identification of risks and issues
- Deliver Change Management such as Business Impact Analysis, Business Readiness Assessment, process maps and procedure documents
- Ability to evaluate, organise, problem solve and communicate relevant facts and concepts
- Self-directed individual able to “take the initiative” with minimal direction
- Understanding of the Institutional Banking environment, products, business workflows and technology
- Ability to understand processes and how data travels through and is used within the process.
- Documentation of business processes and ability to convert business requirements into technical requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with multiple business and technical system owners.
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.