Market Risk Manager - Leading Domestic Bank
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Market Risk Manager to join their high performing team. The role is to provide oversight and analysis of traded and non-traded market risk activity, and to support the development and maintenance of a robust and sustainable market risk management framework. This is a permanent position in Sydney CBD.
- Monitor and analyse traded market risk activities and performance including oversight of limit management with approved authorities
- Participate in the development of risk measuring and monitoring
- Contribute to intra-day and end-of-day profit and loss and risk estimates reporting
- Minimum 4 years experience in risk management in a financial markets environment
- Traded and non-traded market risk management background
- Knowledge of financial markets and treasury products and risks
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.