Senior Analyst/BA - risk reporting
Salary AUD700 - AUD785 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Analyst/BA – risk reporting will be responsible for the accuracy, integrity and timely dissemination of data from the Risk Reporting function, as well as to continuously improve reporting standards, processes, controls and capabilities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly risk reporting to meet the needs of relevant stakeholders (senior management, board, market, regulators)
- Ensure risk reporting is aligned to and supports Risk Analytics & Insights key risks, and Risk Appetite Statements
- Ensures appropriate financial and quality controls, including review, verification and reconciliation
- Develop reporting standards and ensures these are adhered to
- Streamline existing reports and build enhanced reporting capability by challenging the status quo and simplifying reporting processes through the use of standard templates and automation.
- Adhere to enterprise-wide risk and compliance reporting blueprint that maps reporting requirements by business and entity views
- Monitor risk reporting operational issues to ensure they are raised, escalated, resolved on timely basis and comply with policy standards
- Provide support to Head of/ Senior Manager, Risk Reporting including ad hoc tasks.
- 3-5+ years relevant industry experience
- Business, finance, accounting or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of risk management disciplines
- Intermediate excel skills (VBA would be an advantage)
- SAS skills would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.