Operational Risk Senior Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 1 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Interacting with a wide range of business partners, the Operational Risk Senior Manager will play an important role in assisting the business in identifying operational risks, assessing adequacy of controls to manage such risks and contributing to the continual improvement of processes within the asset management business.
Your commercial approach and ability to build relationships at all levels will allow you to increase staff awareness of operational risks and controls while also assisting them with adherence to our clients operational risk management framework and associated policies.
- Managing an operational risk team.
- Overseeing and conducting targeted operational risk reviews;
- Overseeing and performing control assurance across all critical controls;
- Identifying and addressing the risks involved with new products, business activities and projects;
- Identification and investigation of operational incidents;
- Conducting periodic risk and control self-assessments with key business areas;
- Provide advice to senior management and project committees on product, process or control changes along with approval requirements;
- Developing, implementing and updating of policies, procedures and systems;
- Operational risk related reporting to senior management, boards, committees and the central Risk Management Group
- To be successful for this role, you will possess at least 8 years experience in operational risk, audit or a control focused background within the banking and financial services industry.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track-record of taking a pragmatic, commercial approach to operational risk whilst achieving desired outcomes, building relationships across all levels of a business and an ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.