Associate Director - Technology Risk
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the banking industry. The business is hiring an Associate Director to work as part of the expanding and innovative line one technology risk team. The role will be focusing on the retail arm of the business and due to the aggressive growth in this space and the large on-line presence, it will be a fascinating area to work in. You will report directly to the Divisional Head of Technology Risk and work directly with senior members of Technology management teams globally as well as other associated stakeholders.
The key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the retail business to ensure that Operational Risk is managed effectively within Technology
- Ensure the team are in line with Operational Risk Management Frameworks and associated policies.
- Drive a strong, proactive Risk culture and a clear understanding of the Risk Framework
- Extensive liaison with senior and challenging stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments over new technology proposed as part of a new product launch
The key requirements are:
- Must have substantial experience in a Technology Risk leadership position within financial services
- Exposure to retail banking operational risk or technology risk would be advantageous
- Must have demonstrable stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.