Senior Risk Manager, Wealth
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role of the Senior Manager is to play a leading role in the management of Line 2 operational risk and compliance advice, challenge and oversight of strategic projects and support of the business continuity management program for the Wealth Australia division.
- Managing strategic projects to ensure that there is the appropriate delivery of the outcomes as well as managing the interdependencies and co-dependencies.
- Provide input and support for Regulator engagement and co-ordination
- Undertake construction and transition of governance and risk processes during M&A project including board structures.
- Provide risk support to the Wealth Entity Boards for the duration of the project.
- Plan and manage activities required for the new operating model for Management Committees, Forums & Risk Oversight.
- Liaise with the Risk SMEs across Wealth and Australia Division
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and broad financial services experience in risk, compliance or audit.
- Proficient understanding of the Corporations Act and ASIC Regulatory Guides.
- Extensive project management experience leading complex initiatives.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to use initiative and be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues.
- Strong collaboration and team skills with a demonstrated ability to bring together people and foster a productive culture across Business Units.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.